Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary Gurgaon
Are you someone who loves to travel but is not able to because of the hectic schedule? Don’t worry this article is going to give you the right solution. If you reside in Noida or Delhi NCR, you can plan a short trip to the Sultanpur bird sanctuary Gurgaon for a full day of fun with family and friends. It is the best place to take your kids for a small picnic and make them happy with beautiful birds flying around. So, it is time to take off all your stress and be with your near ones. Just make sure you plan the trip well so that there are no last-minute panics or problems coming your way.
Get introduced to nature the coming weekend, visit the beautiful Sultanpur bird sanctuary Gurgaon.
All you have to do is to book an amazing Hotel like Haut Monde and be ready for a complete day of adventure + fun. At Haut Monde get an amazing stay with the best of services available at your doorstep. You will surely cherish the experience once you are back to your busy life.
About the Destinations:
Sultanpur bird sanctuary Gurgaon
Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary one of the most beautiful destinations of Gurgaon was declared as a National Park by the Government Haryana. Sultanpur bird sanctuary Gurgaon is a home to a variety of resident and migratory birds. The plethora of bird species of the migratory flock here after covering large distances from numerous parts of Europe, Siberian Gulf and Central Asia.
These are colourful birds which come to India during the time of migration so you won’t see them around the whole year. It is a beautiful scene to watch the birds along with family and friends. You should always try to carry some snacks and cards to make the picnic more interesting. Any people carry bat-ball or badminton for passing time and spending more number of hours near to nature.
What is in the Sultanpur bird sanctuary Gurgaon?
To make it easy for the tourists and visitors to watch the birds, there are around four towers that are constructed at different points of the sanctuary.
What should you know?
- It is very important to keep in mind that Bird watching is a morning thing. So the best time to visit the sanctuary is around the morning. 7:00 AM is the perfect time as you can watch birds that fly out of their nests at the time of sunrise and return back to their nest at the time of sunset. So, if you start from around 5 am from central Delhi, you will surely be able to enjoy the view of the birds flocking together.
- Always remember to carry a decent pair of binoculars so that you can enjoy the beautiful view of colorful birds. This will help you more interested as you will be able to see the beautiful birds clearly.
- Make sure you are as quiet as it is possible so as there is no disturbance caused to the birds. Bird sanctuaries are natural habitats for these birds. Interrupting their natural habitat might cause harm to them.
How to commute to the Sultanpur bird sanctuary Gurgaon?
You can either book a day cab from any car renting operator or just take your car to the Sanctuary, which is about 50 km from the central part of Delhi. Though, renting a car might be an expensive option altogether. Also, you can book a bus via redbud or something to travel. The buses are easily available at the major bus stands of Delhi and are a comfortable way of transportation but you will have to take some local transport to reach the Sultanpur bird sanctuary Gurgaon. You can also commute via the metro which runs in the heart and soul of Delhi. But the only minus point is that the sanctuary is quite far off from the Huda City metro station, hence it is not a good idea to use Metro if you are traveling with a bunch of friends and family members. Finding an Uber or Ola from outside the Huda City metro can also be a task sometimes especially in summers.
But make sure you take water along with you. In summers, the sanctuary might get really hot and cause irritation and dehydration. The most effective way to protect yourself is to carry some sweet drink along.
So, what are you waiting for? Grab this opportunity and visit Gurgoan for an adventure-filled trip and book your stay with Haut Monde! A premium range of hotels to make your stay amazing and relaxing. The helpful staff and world-class facilities are a way for you to forget all your work pressure and tension and enjoy a calming day with the ones that you love!
- Banquet Hall Decoration Ideas
- Ideas to Promote Your Hotel on Social Media
- How to Book Directly With a Hotel?
- How Can I Get A Large Hotel Discount?
- How Can I Maximize My Hotel Stay?
- Best Mall in Gurgaon
- Shopping Places in Gurgaon
- Damdama Lake Gurgaon
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary Gurgaon
- Best Water Parks in Gurgaon
- Places to Visit in Gurgaon in Summer
- Nightlife in Gurgaon
- Interesting Facts to know about Gurgaon
- Best Restaurant in Gurgaon for Dinner
- Places to Visit near Gurgaon within 100 Kms
- Top 10 Budget Hotels in Gurgaon
- Resorts in Gurgaon for Weekends
- Corporate Party Venues In Gurgaon
- Pool Party Places in Gurgaon
- Luxury Hotels in Gurgaon