Damdama Lake Gurgaon
Are you someone who is a fan of happy days? Do you love spending time with your family and friends? Then we at Haut Monde have got your back. Haut Monde is a luxury hotel at a prime location of Gurgaon. It is the best hotel to visit if you are planning for a Damdama lake Gurgaon trip.
Damdama Lake Gurgaon
Damdama Lake is one of the most beautiful lakes which is approximately 24 km south of Gurugram which is off the famous Gurugram-Alwar road. When you count upon the distance to reach this lake, its 64 km i.e. an hour or so drive from the central part of New Delhi. Talking about the vibe and feel of the place, Damdama lake Gurgaon has a very calming and peaceful vibe.
If you are someone who has busted from the stress of work and life, this lake is surely a way out of your boring life. The natural beauty is one of the favorite places for travelers as it is a retreat to the world of nature and natural beauty.
What should you know about Damdama lake Gurgaon?
Damdamaa reservoir is in the Sohna district. It is worthy to note that Damdama is one of the biggest lakes of Haryana with an area stretching over 3,000 acres(12.14 km2). The story is that Damdama Lake was formed when an earthen dam was constructed under the British raj which was commissioned for the purpose of rainwater harvesting around 1947. But since then it has been a tourist destination for many. People specially from around Delhi love to visit the lake as a picnic spot. You too can carry some snacks like chips, sandwiches, and chocolates to make this trip fun and happening! All you have to do is to plan the trip in advance so that there are no last minutes hassles.
Important Places to Check Out:
There is this famous Sulfur hot spring of Sohna Sulphur, Hot Spring at Sohna which is a religious checkpoint for the tourists who believe in the medicinal values this hot spring gas for skin diseases. According to a famously believed legend, one of the Pandav, Arjun had dug this well because he was thirsty and wanted water. Sohna is very near to the Haut Monde which is the best place to stay if you are visiting Damdama lake Gurgaon
Rock Climbing is a fun adventure sport that enthusiasts may want to try!
There are several other adventure activities such as parasailing, cycling, rappelling, hot air balloon riding, and many others following. You can also enjoy an overnight camping experience and one-night getaways at the Haut Monde.
• The Damdama Lake Gurgaon is at a distance of 20 km (approx.) from Gurgaon. If you stay in Delhi it is advisable to leave early so that you can feel the natural breeze flowing in the morning.
• The entry timing is from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. So, you might leave around 7:30 am from Delhi/Noida and reach the lake on time.
• There are no entry fees to visit the lake. Hence, it is a free treat for your family and friends.
• You can enjoy boating, kayaking, parasailing, angling, etc with your family and friends. Personally, many people think that boating is one of the best experiences of Damdama lake Gurgaon.
• The cost of activities starts at Rs. 700/- person which is pretty reasonable and hence you can enjoy the maximum number of sports that you want to. Because you don’t get such opportunities every day!
So, what are you waiting for? Plan a trip to the Damdama lake Gurgaonwith you family and friends. Move away from your work stress and make your life better by connecting with nature.
To commute to the lake all you have to do is to either book a cab or go in your own car. Just remember to stay hydrated and do carry something to eat if you are visiting in summers.
Also, make sure you book your room in Haut Monde well before time so that there are no last-minute problems.
- Banquet Hall Decoration Ideas
- Ideas to Promote Your Hotel on Social Media
- How to Book Directly With a Hotel?
- How Can I Get A Large Hotel Discount?
- How Can I Maximize My Hotel Stay?
- Best Mall in Gurgaon
- Shopping Places in Gurgaon
- Damdama Lake Gurgaon
- Sultanpur Bird Sanctuary Gurgaon
- Best Water Parks in Gurgaon
- Places to Visit in Gurgaon in Summer
- Nightlife in Gurgaon
- Interesting Facts to know about Gurgaon
- Best Restaurant in Gurgaon for Dinner
- Places to Visit near Gurgaon within 100 Kms
- Top 10 Budget Hotels in Gurgaon
- Resorts in Gurgaon for Weekends
- Corporate Party Venues In Gurgaon
- Pool Party Places in Gurgaon
- Luxury Hotels in Gurgaon