Banquet Hall Decoration Ideas – The eternal bond of love and togetherness gets perpetual with marriage. Two souls get permeated into a nexus of promises and affection. The occasion of marriage is extremely auspicious for both the individuals and their families concerned. Marriage is believed to be a beautiful and joyous occasion. The aspect of wowing the guests can be achieved with good décor, p, and cordial hospitality. But a secret ingredient that covers all these aspects is the subtle management of the banquet hall.
How Banquet Hall Decorations Affect The Wedding?
As stated above, a better banquet hall decoration ideas can ensure a good wedding. This is because the decoration and maintenance of the banquet hall create a nice ambiance and elevates the overall wedding atmosphere. The colorful lighting and guest-friendly arrangement are what make it attractive. Therefore, this factor of the marriage checklist must be given significant attention. The ideal banquet hall decoration varies as per individual needs and requirements. Some like bright and vibrant shining décor whereas some people like to keep it soft and natural.
Components of Banquet Hall Decoration Ideas
Fulfilling the need for banquet hall decoration is itself a huge task and thus consists of various sub-tasks. These subtasks consist of multiple sections that need to be addressed independently. The most essential components have been enlisted below:
- Entrance– The entry to the banquet is done through the gate or passage via which all the guests are being welcomed. The grand entrance of the whole arrangement captures the attention of every guest attending the function. This demands an eye-catching decoration to give an idea about what is waiting inside.
- Guest sitting area– This is the region composed of chairs and sofas where the delegates are served. It is mainly in connection with the main stage and food corner to let the guests have a wide-angle view of the whole place.
- Stage– All the eyes present at the wedding are focused on the stage. This is the spot where the bride and groom meet and take their wedding vows. The stage is the most crucial part of the whole banquet hall as it is more focused and reserved for the bride and groom. All the camera attention is consistently kept here.
- Rituals ring– Another part of the main stage is the ritual ramp i.e. where certain rituals and ceremonies are carried out. This spot differs for different customs and religions. Some like to conduct all the ceremonies on the stage itself whereas others want to have a different corner for each task.
- Food corner– It is absurd to mention this point in this list but people need to understand the importance of food corners so that they can do justice to the entire wedding banquet area plan. People spend most of their time at food corners at a wedding. Therefore, it is imperative that this section of the banquet hall is decorated to perfection.
What are the Various Ways to decorate A Banquet Hall Well?
Despite the vast range of choices, there are some common themes that have been used in weddings for the decoration of banquet halls. The insight details may be customized as per the choice of an individual. Therefore, following is a list of the top-rated banquet hall decoration ideas:-
- Fluffy flowers– The natural and greener way to decorate the banquet hall is by flowers. This procedure of decoration is eco-friendly and does not involve much expenditure. All you require is a bunch of naturally colourful flowers. The natural beauty of flowers is preserved and creates a natural and healthy environment.
- Lightning luster– A great way to make a wedding attractive is by using bright and colourful lights for decoration purposes. The bright lights make the wedding gullible and classy.
- Fabric favorite– The latest style of banquet hall decoration involves clothing i.e. all the surrounding and stages are being wrapped up by colorful silk clothes. This creates a vibrant environment that gives rise to soft and cute vibes.
- Subtle stage– Stage is the center of attraction and thus can be decorated in unique ways. It is mainly reserved for the bride and groom as the wedding threw is also placed in this area. People always tend to incorporate pyro systems in the stage when the garlands are being exchanged by the newlyweds.
- Enthusiastic entry– The welcome door of the marriage hall can be decorated with suitable props to give it a royal appeal. Also, some beautiful lights at the entrance focusing on every guest entering into the hall such as multicolor spotlights to focus on individual guests can elevate the entire ambiance.
- New age styles– The new age style mainly consists of theme-based decoration such as traditional or modern. This idea involves themes such as the imperial theme with gold and shiny furniture and props.
How To Have A Good Banquet Hall Decor?
The key to good banquet hall decoration ideas lies within the choice of people concerned with the wedding. To have a decent and updated banquet hall decoration, pen down all the best decorators in a list to choose the best. The factors that need special consideration include cost, experience, and past customer reviews. Also, the decorator should have the quality of time management to complete the given task within the prescribed time limit. Some wedding planners have their decorators whereas some don’t. Thus, the primary factor involved is to choose the wedding planner wisely that can make your wedding organize and look as you have dreamt of.
But the right style should be selected by the beautiful persons getting married. In addition to this, it is equally important to hire the decorator for the considered task. There are many options available in the market to avail of the raw materials needed to decorate the venue but the aura of the place is defined by the guests that are attending the event. The decoration of the banquet hall decides the vibes of the place, therefore, make sure to decorate it in the right manner so that it satisfies the needs of the newlyweds.